Super Fury Propane-Fired Hot High Pressure Washers (Steam Optional)
6 Standard Models: 3 Electric Motor driven, 3 Engine driven
Super Fury series machines are the big brothers of the Fury series. With six models ranging from 2000 PSI (137.9 bar) to 4000 PSI (275.8 bar), these powerful units will handle the toughest and most demanding hot pressure cleaning or steam cleaning tasks with ease. They are equipped with advanced electronic DSI ignitions and control systems with full safety controls and full time burner supervision. All components are premium heavy duty for reliability and long life.
Of the six standard models, three feature premium efficient electric motor drives and three are powered by specially designed heavy duty electric start propane or gasoline fueled engines.
Super Fury machines are ideally suited and widely used for challenging industrial uses and contractor applications. Optional multiple guns can be used and special controls are available. Phosphatizing and acid injection optional features are available, as well as custom ratings of flow rate and pressure.
Super powered, propane fueled, high pressure washers for the toughest and most demanding applications. Uses clean-burning propane or butane (L.P.G.) fuel. Two- or three-mode operation – cold high pressure and hot high pressure standard. Steam is optional.
Industrial quality for rugged dependability and long life
- Triplex ceramic plunger oil bath pumps
- Heavy duty American NEMA standard motors or OHV industrial propane engines
- Maintenance free, multi-orifice natural draft burners
- Automatic electronic direct spark ignition and control system with full burner supervision and safety controls
- Heavy duty schedule 80 ASTM A-53 heating coil
- Automatic detergent injection system
- Low maintenance design
- Includes portable propane tanks with pressure regulators
- 6″ solid polyolefin caster type wheels
- 50 feet of 3/8″ high pressure hose with trigger gun standard on all models
- Engine driven units are equipped with 12 volt electric starting systems including battery
- Heavy gage steel frame finished with oven baked powder coating for maximum corrosion resistance
- Sophisticated vibration isolation system on engine driven models
- Extra length pressure hose assembly with quick couplers
- Special length wands
- Factory certified propane fueled engine (Model SFIIGA only)
- Steam cleaning capability
- Thermostat control
- Three phase electrical system (optional on Model SFIEA, standard on SFIIEA and SFIIIEA)
- 50 HZ electrical system (Models SFIEA, SFIIEA and SFIIIEA)
- Wet sandblast system
- Phosphatizing system
- Automatic motor shutdown system with time delay (Models SFIEA, SFIIEA and SFIIIEA)
- High speed rotating nozzle
- Alternate performance ratings (GPM and PSI)
See Product Options for more information.