Powerful performance and wide ranging versatility.
State of the art design features and quality construction.
Uses clean burning propane or butane (L.P.G.) fuel – allows fury to be used in many indoor applications.
Operates in three modes – cold high pressure, hot high pressure or wet steam.
- Trigger gun control system
- Triplex ceramic plunger oil bath pumps
- Heavy duty American NEMA standard motors
- Maintenance free natural draft burners
- Automatic electronic direct spark ignition and control system with full burner supervision and safety control
- High efficiency stainless steel heating coil
- Automatic detergent injection system
- Low maintenance design
- Fully adjustable temperature over full range
- Includes portable propane tank and regulator
- 10″ diameter semi-pneumatic wheels with front caster wheel
- Fast response – cold to hot in 30 seconds
- 25 feet of 3/8″ high pressure hose with trigger gun wand
- Compact upright design – easy to move on 10″ wheels
- Full instrumentation – includes pressure gauges
- Extra length pressure hose assembly with quick couplers
- Special length wands and/or special nozzles
- Temperature gauge, panel mount
- 3-phase power system
- 50 cycle electrical system
- Phosphatizing system
- Wet sandblast system
- Automatic motor shutdown system with time delay
- High speed rotating nozzle
- Alternate PSI and GPM ratings
- Extra propane cylinders