Fury Propane Fired Hot High Pressure Washers & Steam Cleaners
The Fury series machines are compact highly mobile units that use propane or butane fuel to produce wet steam up to 300 ºF or hot high pressure water up to 200 ºF. They feature stainless steel heating coils, full range temperature control from ambient to 300 ºF, advanced electronic DSI ignitions and safety controls to provide responsive, reliable and highly effective cleaning performance. They are fueled from a portable refillable propane tank that mounts on the machine frame. All components are premium heavy duty for reliability and long life.
There are four Fury models ranging from 750 PSI (51.7 BAR) to 2000 PSI (137.9 BAR) with flow rates from 1.4 GPM (5.3 LPM) to 2.2 GPM (8.3 LPM). Fury machines operate on single phase electric power with two 110 V-120 VAC models and two 220-240 VAC models.
Fury machines are ideally suited and widely used for medium to heavy duty steam cleaning or hot pressure washing in industrial plants, food service and processing facilities and all types of commercial businesses. Clean burning propane fuel allows these models to be used indoors in many applications.
Powerful performance and wide ranging versatility.
State of the art design features and quality construction with stainless steel heating coil.
Uses clean burning propane or butane (L.P.G.) fuel – allows fury to be used in many indoor applications.
Operates in three modes – cold high pressure, hot high pressure or wet steam up to 300 °F.
- Trigger gun control system
- Triplex ceramic plunger oil bath pumps
- Heavy duty American NEMA premium motors
- Maintenance free natural draft burners
- Automatic electronic direct spark ignition and control system with full burner supervision and safety control
- High efficiency stainless steel heating coil
- Low maintenance design
- Fully adjustable temperature over full range
- Includes portable propane tank and regulator
- 10″ diameter semi-pneumatic wheels with front caster wheel
- Fast response – cold to hot in 30 seconds
- 25 feet of 3/8″ high pressure hose with trigger gun wand
- Compact upright design – easy to move on 10″ wheels
- Full instrumentation – includes pressure gauges
- Temperature gauge, panel mount
- Extra length pressure hose assembly with quick couplers
- Special length wands and/or special nozzles
- 3-phase power system
- 50 cycle electrical system
- Phosphatizing system
- Detergent Chemical Injection System
- Wet sandblast system
- Automatic motor shutdown system with time delay
- High speed rotating nozzle
- Alternate PSI and GPM ratings
- Extra propane cylinders
See Product Options for more information.