PRO-Line Demand Heater Modules
Industrial and commercial instantaneous demand-type water heaters are available in a wide range of capacities and configurations from Spartan Manufacturing Corporation. All heaters are custom specified to meet the requirements of each specific application and are manufactured using standard heating components from our hot pressure cleaning systems.
Instantaneous demand water heaters have no water storage capacity. Demand heaters heat the water instantaneously and continuously as the water flows through the heater coil. The demand heater is automatically turned on and off in response to water flow. Demand heaters are ideally suited for applications requiring large volumes of heated water that is impractical to store in the tank of a storage type heater or for situations requiring instant hot water on demand without the excess energy cost of maintaining preheated water in storage.
- Multiple choices of energy sources – natural gas, LP gas, kerosene, heating oil, diesel fuel and electrical power.
- Capacities from 3 GPM – 5 GPM (11.4 LPM – 18.9 LPM)-Larger flow rates are possible. Call for information.
- Temperature rises up to 250 ºF.
- Energy rating up to 1,000,000 BTU/Hr.
- Handle water pressures from 20 PSI to 4000 PSI (1.4 BAR – 275.7 BAR)
- Stationary and mobile configurations.
- Automatic controls for starting and stopping the heater.
- Thermostat control.
- Corrosion resistant carbon steel or stainless steel heat exchangers.
- Special control interfacing.
- Vertical heat exchangers.
- Heavy-duty industrial design for long life.
For electric heated demand heater modules see Custom Designed Cleaning Systems
- Stainless Steel Heating Coils
- Jet Fuel Burners
- Special Exhaust Equipment for Negative Pressure Environments
See Product Options for more information.