Bigfoot-E Series Electric Motor Cold High Pressure Washers
The Bigfoot-E series are powerful, rugged industrial duty cold high pressure washers that are designed and built for the most demanding industrial and commercial applications. All components are premium heavy duty for reliability and long life. Ten standard models are available ranging from 1500 PSI (103.4 bar) to 5000 PSI (344.7 bar) with flow rates from 3 GPM (11.3 PLM) to 5 GPM (18.9 LPM). All models are on wheels for mobility, but are also optionally available with stationary mount frames and/or wall mounting.
Bigfoot-E series machines can be equipped with multiple guns, remote control stations, special automatic controls and many other optional features. Go to Product Options for more information
Bigfoot-E series machines can also be used with demand heater modules for hot high pressure heater modules for hot high pressure washing or steam cleaning. Go to Demand Heater Modules for more information. If your initial requirements are for cold high pressure cleaning with possible later converting to hot high pressure or steam cleaning, starting with a Bigfoot-E series machine and later adding a demand heater module is a very cost efficient way to go.
Bigfoot-E series machines are frequently used in industrial process applications like supplying fixed nozzles mounted on a conveyer to clean manufactured products or components traveling on a conveyor line. Remote control signals from production can be used. These machines are capable of continuous duty, even 24/7 use.
Bigfoot-E machines can be specified and quoted for special flow rates and pressure for virtually any application. For more information go to Custom Designed Cleaning Systems.
Cold water high pressure washers are best suited to applications involving the removal of dirt and grime which does not contain substantial amounts of grease or oil. Also removal of hard deposits benefits from the blasting and cutting effect of high pressure cold water. With the aid of detergent chemical, cold pressure washers can be used for removal of dirt and grime containing small to moderate amounts of oil and grease. For the purpose, all Bigfoot models are standard equipped with easy to use detergent chemical injection systems. For removing heavy amounts of oil and grease or for softening heat reactive substances, it is usually best to use hot pressure/steam. See Fury Series, Super Fury Series, Tempest Series or Big Blast Series.
For the ultimate in self-contained high pressure cold water washing.
Industrial quality for top performance and long life.
- Enormous cleaning power and impressive performance
- Rugged quality construction
- Heavy duty ball-bearing motors
- Built-in motor starter, 5 HP and larger
- Smooth running ceramic plunger Triplex pumps
- Adjustable pressure control
- Efficient chemical injection system controlled at wand
- Glycerine filled pressure gauge
- Heavy duty trigger gun
- 25 foot long high pressure hose with swivels and quick coupler
- Pneumatic tires
- Built-in water filter
- Extremely compact and portable cart-mounted design
- Smooth, quiet vibration-free operation
- Chemical-proof powder coating
- Low maintenance design
- Explosion proof design
- Extra length pressure hose
- Special length wands
- 3 Phase electrical system (Standard on some models)
- 50 HZ electrical system
- Wet sandblast system
- Automatic motor shutdown with time delay
- High speed rotating nozzle
- Alternate performance ratings (GPM and PSI)
- Stationary mounting or wall mounting
- Multiple guns
- Remote stations
See Product Options for more information.